Bearcat Card / I.D. Replacement

This process is to accept payment for the replacement of a lost, damaged, or stolen UC Bearcat Card I.D. This is specifically for UC Blue Ash College students, faculty & staff.

After submitting payment, you will receive an email receipt. Print the email receipt and take it to the UCBA Safety and Security Office in order to receive your new card.