FCR-01 Fanuc Certified Robot Operator-1
FANUC has a long history of providing world-class training programs on robotics, intelligent solutions, and advanced automation applications. The assessment exams allow the candidate to demonstrate their knowledge in: Robot operations, frame setup, writing, modifying and executing basic motion programs, program offsets, backups and restorations, creating and modifying simulations.
The student will learn how to:
• Power up and jog the robot
• Recover from common program and robot faults
• Execute production operations
• Create, modify and execute a material handling program
• Create and execute MACRO's
• Monitor, force and simulate input and output signals
• Backup and restore individual programs and files
All classes will be held at the Northwest Arkansas Regional Robotics Center located at 21 W. Mountain Street, Ste. 226, Fayetteville, AR 72701.
Discount Hotel rates have been secured with the Graduate Hotel. If you need assistance with room reservations, please call 479-442-1512.
For more information, contact 479-936-5108 or email to WEDMarketplace@nwacc.edu.