Certiport exams are available to NWACC students and the community.
All Certiport exams require the test taker to pay a proctoring fee to NWACC in order to schedule their appointment.
Terms and Agreements for Certiport Exams
• You are requesting to take a Certiport exam at the NWACC Testing Center.
• You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to check with your institution or place of employment regarding which exams to take.
•You understand that you must bring a valid photo ID to your appointment.
• You understand that Certiport exams are offered Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 3:00pm and that Certiport exams are never offered on Fridays.
• Same day appointment requests are not accepted. Specific day/times are not guaranteed. Seating is limited.
• Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an automated email with a receipt. You will receive a second email confirming the date/time of your appointment once your order is processed through the Testing Center. Please allow 2 business days for processing. Appointments are NOT set until you get the confirmation email for your appointment. *Check the email you listed on your purchase request!
• You understand that if you need to change your appointment date you will be required to pay an additional, non-refundable, $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• You understand that you must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the proctoring fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.