The HAPS exam is an assessment of current Anatomy and Physiology knowledge for the NWACC Nursing Program. This test is for those who have taken an A & P class, but it has been more than five years. No re-testing is allowed
This exam requires the student to pay a $10 proctor fee.
Terms and Agreements for the Biological Concepts Exam
• I request to take the HAPS at the NWACC Testing Center.
• I understand that same day appointments will not be honored and that I must schedule my appointment at least one week in advance.
• I understand that HAPS exams are offered Monday -Thursday from 9:00am - 5:00pm and that this exam is never offered on Fridays.
• I understand and agree that I must bring a valid photo ID, a scantron, and pay the $10 proctor fee online before coming in to test.
• I understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
• I understand that appointments will not be rescheduled and that if I need to change my appointment date I will be required to make a new purchase on this site and pay the $10 proctor fee again.
•I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.