The Biological Concepts Exam is available to NWACC students, as a prerequisite option for BIOL 2214, which is required for Anatomy and Physiology I.
The exam consists of sixty multiple choice questions and one re-test is allowed.
Terms and Agreements for the Biological Concepts Exam
• You understand that you are requesting to take the Biological Concepts Exam at the NWACC Testing Center.
• You understand that Bio Con exams are offered Monday -Thursday from 8:00am - 4:00pm and that this exam is never offered on Fridays.
• You are required to have a valid Photo ID in order to test.
• Same day appointment requests are not accepted. Specific days/times are not guaranteed. Seating is limited.
• Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an automated email with a receipt. You will receive a second email confirming the date/time of your appointment once your order is processed through the Testing Center. Please allow 2 business days for processing. Appointments are NOT set until you get the confirmation email for your appointment. *Check the email you listed on your purchase request!
• You understand that appointments will not be rescheduled and that if you need to change your appointment date, you will be required to make a new purchase on this site and pay the $10 proctor fee again.
• You understand that you must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees.
Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.