DSST exams are available to NWACC students and the community.
All exams require the student to pay a $35 proctor fee and an $85 DSST fee.
Students must look up the school code for the institution that will be receiving their scores.
Students must bring a credit card to their appointment to register for their exam while in the testing lab.
Students must show government issued photo ID at time of examination.
Please refer to the current NWACC Catalog for a list of credits accepted by NWACC. If you are not an NWACC student, please check your institution's catalog.
Terms and Agreements for DSST test
• I request to take a DSST exam at the NWACC Testing Center.
• I understand that I must bring my credit card and the school code for my institution with me the day of the exam in order to be tested. School codes can be found at http://getcollegecredit.com/.
• I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to check with my school regarding which exams they accept and their score requirements.
• I understand that same day appointments will not be honored and that I must schedule my appointment at least one week in advance.
• I understand that DSST exams are offered Mon-Thurs from 9:00am - 4:00pm and that DSST exams are never offered on Fridays.
• I understand and agree that I must bring a valid government issued photo ID and pay the $35 proctor fee online before coming in to test.
• I understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• I understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
• I understand that if I need to change my appointment date I will be required to pay an additional non-refundable $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.