Skip to Main Content
Toggle Main Navigation
Enter a site search term and use the ENTER KEY to submit your search
Items in Cart 0
Workforce & Economic Development
DSST exams are available to NWACC students and the community.
All exams require the student to pay a $35 proctor fee and an $100 DSST fee.
Students must look up the school code for the institution that will be receiving their scores.
Students must bring a credit card to their appointment to register for their exam while in the testing lab.
Terms and Agreement for DSST Exam
• You understand that Computer Challenge exams are offered Mon-Thurs from 9:00am - 3:00pm and never offered on Fridays.
You are required to have a
valid Photo ID
in order to test.
Masks are highly recommended on campus.
Same day appointment requests are
accepted. Specific day/times are
guaranteed. Seating is
Your order will be processed through the testing center and then you will be sent an email afterwards. Appointments are NOT set until you get a confirmation email of your appointment.
*Check your email that you ordered the exam with!
• You understand that if you need to change your appointment date; you will be required to pay an additional, non-refundable, $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
Add To Cart