Skip to Main Content
Toggle Main Navigation
Enter a site search term and use the ENTER KEY to submit your search
Items in Cart 0
Workforce & Economic Development
DSST exams are available to NWACC students and the community.
All exams require the student to pay a $35 proctor fee and an $100 DSST fee.
Students must look up the school code for the institution that will be receiving their scores.
Students must bring a credit card to their appointment to register for their exam while in the testing lab.
Terms and Agreements for DSST Exams
• You understand that DSST exams are offered Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 3:00pm and never offered on Fridays.
• You are required to have a
valid Photo ID
in order to test.
• Same day appointment requests are
accepted. Specific days/times are
guaranteed. Seating is
• Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an automated email with a receipt. You will receive a second email confirming the date/time of your appointment once your order is processed through the Testing Center. Please allow 2 business days for processing. Appointments are NOT set until you get the confirmation email for your appointment.
*Check the email you listed on your purchase request!
• You understand that if you need to change your appointment date you will be required to pay an additional, non-refundable, $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• You understand that you must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
No personal items will be allowed into the testing room.
Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
Add To Cart