This exam is available for NWACC credit and non-credit programs and covers Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.We currently use the Office 2016 versions for the exam.
A 4 hour appointment is required for the exam (the student may take up to 60 minutes in each section).
The student is required to pay a $35.00 proctor fee for this test.
The exam may only be attempted once and a passing score is an overall 80% with no section below a 70%.
* I request to take the Computer Challenge Exam at the NWACC Testing Center.
* I understand that same day appointments will not be honored and that I must schedule my appointment at least one week in advance.
* I understand that the Computer Challenge Exam is offered Monday-Thursday from 9:00am - 3:00pm and that this exam is never offered on Fridays.
* I understand and agree that I must bring a valid photo ID and pay the $35.00 proctor fee online before I come in to test.
* I understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of the Testing Center staff.
* I understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
* I will follow the Testing Center inclement weather policy as posted on the Testing Center website if a closing occurs.
* I understand that if I need to change my appointment date I will be required to pay an additional non-refundable $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
* I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.