The College Level Examination Program is available to NWACC students and the community.
All exams require the student to pay a $35 proctor fee and an $87 CLEP fee.
Examinees are required to go to the CLEP website at https://clep.collegeboard.org/ to pay the $87 fee prior to coming to test.
Students must show government issued photo ID at time of examination and bring with them their registration ticket (from CLEP site).
Please refer to the current NWACC Catalog for a list of credits accepted by NWACC. If you are not an NWACC student, please check your institutions catalog.
Terms and Agreements for CLEP test
• I request to take a CLEP exam at the NWACC Testing Center.
• I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to check with my school regarding which exams they accept and their score requirements.
•I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to register on https://clep.collegeboard.org/.
• I understand that same day appointments will not be honored and that I must schedule my appointment at least one week in advance.
• I understand that CLEP exams are offered Mon-Thurs from 9:00am - 4:00pm and that CLEP exams are never offered on Fridays.
• I understand and agree that I must bring a valid government issued photo ID, my CLEP Exam Registration Ticket, and pay the $35 proctor fee online before coming in to test.
• I understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• I understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
• I understand that if I need to change my appointment date I will be required to pay an additional non-refundable $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.