• I request to take exams for another institution at the NWACC Testing Center.
• I understand and agree that is it my responsibility to request that my college/university send my tests/passwords to the NWACC Testing Center. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I understand that same day appointments will not be honored and that I must schedule my appointment at least one week in advance.
• I understand that proctored exams are offered Mon-Thurs from 9:00am-5:00pm and that proctored exams are never offered on Fridays.
• I understand and agree that I must bring a valid photo ID and pay the $35.00 proctor fee online before coming in to test.
• I understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• All paper exams are returned via certified mail. If you need overnight service you will need to bring your own package with a prepaid label.
• I understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.
• I understand that if I need to change my appointment date I will be required to pay an additional non-refundable $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
•I understand that I must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
Purchase of this test is agreeing to all of the Terms of Agreement previously stated.