NWACC offers proctored testing services for students from other institutions.
Terms and Agreements
• You understand that you are requesting to take your exam from your institution at the NWACC Testing Center. You need to have your professor from your institution send your test information to our institution before your test date.
•The $35 testing fee must be paid before you are set up for testing. During the payment process, you are asked what day(s)/time(s) you are available.
• You understand that you must schedule your appointment at least one week in advance.
• You understand that Proctored exams for other institutions are offered Monday -Thursday from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
You are required to have a valid Photo ID in order to test. Masks are highly recommended on campus.
Same day appointment requests are not accepted. Specific day/times are not guaranteed. Seating is limited. Your order will be processed through the testing center and then you will be sent an email afterwards. Appointments are NOT set until you get a confirmation email of your appointment. *Check your email that you ordered the exam with!
• You understand that appointments will not be rescheduled and that if you need to change your appointment date, you will be required to make a new purchase on this site and pay the $15 rescheduling fee.
• You understand that you must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.