The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exam is available for course competency credit in CISQ 1103 (Intro to Computer Information),
Certified Retail Analyst (CRA) Program, or the Junior Merchant Program (JMP). The exam covers Microsoft 2019 Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
A 4-hour appointment is required for the exam. Students may take up to 50 minutes in each section and will be allowed breaks between tests.
NWACC students are required to pay a $35.00 proctor fee for this test.
Terms and Agreements for Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
• You understand that Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams are offered Monday - Thursday from 9:00am - 2:00pm and never offered on Fridays or Saturdays. • You are required to have a valid Photo ID in order to test. • Masks are highly recommended on campus.
• Same day appointment requests are not accepted. Specific days/times are not guaranteed. Seating is limited. • Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an automated email with a receipt. You will receive a second email confirming the date/time of your appointment once your order is processed through the Testing Center. Please allow 2 business days for processing. Appointments are NOT set until you get the confirmation email of your appointment. *Check the email you listed on your purchase request!
• You understand that if you need to change your appointment date; you will be required to pay an additional, non-refundable, $15 reschedule fee before a new appointment is scheduled.
• You understand that you must cancel a test 48 hours prior to the testing appointment in order to receive a refund for the testing fees. Fees will be forfeited for appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
• No personal items will be allowed into the testing room. Please see our website at https://www.nwacc.edu/testingcenter/nwacctests/examday.aspx for a complete list of prohibited items. Failure to comply with securing these items means that your test will not be administered.
• You understand that computer administered tests may have technical difficulties beyond the control of Testing Center staff.
• You understand and agree to abide by NWACC Testing Center Rules and Academic Integrity Policy.