UW Tacoma Employee Husky Card Replacement ID

Lost, stolen or damaged Husky Cards are $25 to replace. Students and employees can use the Husky Card Portal to request a replacement card. 

Students: The replacement fee will be added to your student account. Do NOT pay here. Go to the step 2.

Employees: Pay the replacement fee below

Step 1: What you will need

  • Your full name and student number or Employee ID Number (EID).
  • Your current mailing address and UW email.
  • A color photo of your driver’s license or passport.
  • A current color photo of you.
  • Your credit/debit card.

Step 2: Log-in to the Husky Card Portal with your UW netID and complete all steps.